Monday, June 22, 2009

brother, buddy and town

do i really have own brother?
what i hope is my bro will joke with me..
play with me..
take care me…
help me to solve my problem…
share with me…..
but i think it will not appear in my life
now i prefer stay in town compare to capital city
the environment for me in town is so comfort and fresh my mind
all the people in town are nice and helpful..
everytime i visit to town all the disturbance are gone away and this really can relax my mind
i really less of male buddy and guy friend
friend who giving me name of ’brother’ is just a name but nothing special
now feel like wanna far away from all the human?
i really can get a good buddy ma?
do i?
i think god also can’t answer my question?
cuz this world are too reality..
and my own brother also don’t know what i am thinking?
how come other will know?

1 comment:

  1. of coz u have brother...u got barn buddys..got farm town...!!haha

    ReplyDelete