Friday, March 12, 2010

after result

very surprise that i fail my baking and pastry
but
finally i pass my account
thanks to suzzy cuz teach me until i understand
11march 2010
today i oversleep in bus
when i alone back from klia
i need to pay the transport again to back
from nilai ktm to cempaka
really bad luck
and fcs down for 2 day
somemore
the cabin crew again
complaint about the room got 2 lipas
and our front dest didnt provided her the full information
about the spa is under renovation
and i had been scolded
i just replied i do apologize madam
and that stewardess replied
i know not yr fault and she said that
she want to back home and dont want to stay this hotel again
but cannot cuz she is a crew


12 march
today that 'si renuga'
give wrong room number for me
when i make the wake up call
luckily the guest didn't pick up the phone
haizzz
and 2 time scolded by azarina cuz that 'si renuga'
didnt inform me about 'open save'
hate when i work with her
and today room 434
the qatay cabin crew scolded me although not my fault
and i inform to GSM
finally when i back home and asked grace
about the room
Grace told me is Aizat didn't follow up
haizzz and Grace said she already remind Aizat

No comments:

Post a Comment