Tuesday, August 31, 2010

what i am thinking

wish to further my study
but
now i just realize is't impossible
now is time for me to support my family le...
no more thinking of study for this moment

i plan to work in pub, clubbing, or freelancer next year.
cuz this kind of job only can get high paid as now...
what kind of people i am when i finish duty?
when u told me this cannot do...
for the next sure u cannot stop me..
and i will do it without yr notification
and this is my life..
i like my crazy life....

this world have many type of job..
i wish to explore some..
and feel what their feeling
hard job
easy job
tough job
and
without job

in this world i can consider i am lucky
cuz other people are more hard and suffer than me
cuz got people also force to work in the industry....
although they dislike the job
and just of the money

i am this kind of person..
in order to earn more
i can do anything
to achieve it

3 comments: