Saturday, May 28, 2011

steven wish


seem like my life changed a lot...
from a child to teenager
from teenager to adult
is't very hard for me to manage my life
i have nothing and my age is reached 21 this year
i wish to further my study
but i worry my expenses and accommodation during my study time
if i work i can earn money and reduce my family burden
like that days
they just suddenly quarrel and do something stupid cuz of money
luckily i have saving and manage to settle all the things
how to said...
if that day i dun have saving
is't the thing will settle so easily..
i hope i can cry
but cry is useless
what should i do...
can someone tell me
should i cont my study that is one of my wish right now
or
continue working
T.T

i need someone to guide me
my friend suzzy and nicole i hope u can tell me
i have a lot of question mark??

No comments:

Post a Comment