Saturday, March 8, 2014

feeling to leave

somehow now
i wish to resign so much
it make me feeling lost of my life
just because of the attractive salary
that make me can't leave 
choosing a wrong course is one of my regret of my life
i telling myself i will not make any decision that cause myself regret again
even i am planning to resign within this year 
and
start my new life
although i don't know what will happen if i resign and where i will be for the next
planning to bold my hair and rest for couple of month
since joining this company until now
i never relax myself
my brain only full of paperwork and sales target
feeling tired
i admit that i didn't perform well for this past few month
my sales drop month to month
but
i am actually very tired with my workflow
people leaving here and there
people transfer here and there
cause of this
every time make me not comfortable at all
i prefer a work place with family feel
time to time all had change
environment is very important to let myself determine
whether i will stay or leave
i am trying my best to control my mood
eventually
i am so tired
i just wish myself can happy always
recently i fear meeting up with new people
even right now
i feel a bit hard for me to talk with someone to express my feeling as well
it turn myself so call 'hard to believe everyone even myself'

No comments:

Post a Comment