Saturday, December 12, 2009

kuantan + gathering with primary skul

thanks my best friend lewis Meng Wai
cause allow me visit to his h.town again
3 days 2 night
felt very relax when i at there
KUANTAN-KEMAYAN
i learn a lot of things from him again
he bring me to 'kandang kambing'
this is first time i masuk kandang kambing
hahaha
after finish all the things
he told me 1 things
he said
i really very 'pei fu' my grandma cause by her own hand she can handle
a big land, 'kandang kambing and ayam'
and
i just awake again
that my future must build on my own hand
thanks Lewis
really enjoy the moment at yr hometown
thanks yr parents also cuz treat me so nice
hope can visit to yr h.town again

GATHERING
gathering with primary skul friends
siu mei
bee peng
shu teng
xiao chiun
seok yen+ her bf
jing fong
sook fang+ her husband
lee chi
ket ling
wai kent
kok chun
andrew+ his friend
eng keat
and
myself
steven (me)
steamboat at hong hong steamboat buffet
fun anjoy and joyful
all of us joke around
play around
and talked back our primary skul things
haha
hope can gather with u all again
CC MID-GOOD ASSIGNMENT
really suffer cuz need to type 5000 words
crazy
this is the punishment that didn't study well
i promised
won't repeat again

No comments:

Post a Comment