Friday, December 25, 2009

xmas

although i not really happy v this xmas
but nevermind cuz already past
just don't kept in my heart
24th december
bbq v my family
long time didn't bbq v them
since after my b'day
after bbq
i continue online
got people post on facebook
tarc exam timetable already post out
damp bad
my exam timetable
exhausted again
HELP........
GOD BLESS ME
25th december
xmas with
siu mei
wei pin
and
bee peng
my secondary skul friend date me go to pavillion at 6pm
finally i can went to pavillion snap some picture
happy + great
after watched snowing at main entrance
we dine in at pepper lunch restaurant
NICE NICE... NICE
really thanks my secondary skul friend cuz accompany me for xmas
after that we drive to kepong for supper again
really great
and this sunday plan to PULAU KETAM

No comments:

Post a Comment