Monday, April 13, 2015

FUE SURGERY

Tomorrow will have my FUE  surgery soon
Another challenge in my life
Which have to take 6 months for result and 1 years for recovery
 The surgery will start 10am to 7pm
A lot of people asking  am I scare
I just can reply my past are more scariest than this
It might have side effect in future as what I survey on web
i just wish to make myself better and better 
I never really relax myself this past 3 years
I am glad the time I resign my parent support me
They know I am stress and tired all along since I graduated
And
Last but not least
Nice to knowing you 'MARK MALONG'

You can not appreciate the view at the top unless you've I stood at the bottom. To be successful, you must understand what failure is like. And there 's nothing more humbling than starving for Success. There' s dignity in paying your dues and working your way up from the bottom. If we all started out rich with success, we'd never learn anything on the way up

No comments:

Post a Comment