Saturday, October 14, 2017

It been long time

It been long time I never blogging
2017
After back to work in the organization for 2 years
The urge of leaving turn stronger 
Even I don't know where I can go if I leaving 
I just know I need a deep rest to recover my body
Body turn week maybe not enough rest 
Everyday before work  wake up at 7.30am and reach home at 12.30am
This unhealthy lifestyle should stop
Maybe this is the sign to me
To explore another career 
Should I back to Malaysia permanently 
Or
After rest and back to Singapore 
I have no idea
My talent is only service 
Wish to future my study 
But I am scare to go back to my previous college lifestyle
Somehow I thinking if I really choose to study design
The use of double diploma it's will bring a really Bright side in my future  career
Obtaining EXSA soon 
After the award ceremony 
Which mean is time for me to leave and have a good rest 

No comments:

Post a Comment