Sunday, July 18, 2010

work without smile + bad luck

why my life full of black luck
3 day ago when i went to briefing
and
i be the scanner of the day
briefed by a.m
that scanner need to be responsible
cop all the date in the form
if have any form didn't cop
then will catch the scanner
.....fine....
that day i cop all the form

tomorrow
i be the cashier
suddenly a.m asked
do u cop all yr form
i replied
not scanner responsible
cop all the form d ma
yesterday is u brief like that to me
*then that day i cop myself the form that havent be cop yet'

but

today when i be scanner
the cashier even didn't help me to cop
when he get some form that havent cop
and asked me to cop
.....nice.....

why my shift alway have special mission
nice that u on back the phone
and ask me to answer
hello....
u know i need to scan ic
type contact log
and today is sunday
u still ask me to answer the phone call
all is regarding to the reservation
and check genting points
that time i request mainpower to pick up the phone
cuz i tiring to answer alone
but u said
this is my responsiblility as a scanner beside the phone
u know u make me very tension
today i work without smile
and
dunno what i am doing
cuz of the stupid phone
and all the collegue
ask me what happen to you
i said the kanasai phone owe rinnging

when a.m scold me cuz i did a mistake again
nvm
i admit that is my fault
cuz the latte genting waiter stand behind my monitor
that time i said
i really tension v that phone
why i asnwer alone
and
she replied
u can ask yr collegue to answer
not only u answer
fine....
why just now i asked you
you said
this is my responsible to asnwer
is't fun


work without smile
and
i hate here

'why when i on duty u just on back the extension'
and
asked me to answer
is't i am kind kind

u know u make me cried in toilet when i back my room
cuz
i am a black luck son in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment