Thursday, July 1, 2010

scold by someome without reason

what is yr feeeling
when scold by someone without reason
today i first day be hollywood cashier
i really dunno how to filling
but i need to help all my collegue
filling all the document
suck and today just break half hour cuz
the time want break got guest ask me repair i-kiosk
and want bus vouncher at one hub
then that transfer point really not my fault
and not me highlight the paper
scold by xxxxx again..
who asked u to highlight
i replied
i dunno and i not sure
duno... k go asked who highlight
few minutes later
angela ask me u got take one of my filling ma
i said no.. i just help u submit for sign only
that time feel guilty like me lost her things
but the time i want check out
she said she found it and not my false
then
i find out nobody go to submit cash
shit......
maybe is one of my job when be cashier ba..
that time i damp angry and tired
cuz the new staff kept asking me to log in my gcvsp system
to issued vouncher
and
my collegue ask me to help him print vouncher also when i busying filling
then i want find a.m sign
when sign for submit cash
get scold again
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
dun find excuse and reason?...
that time i almost let xxxx scold till wanna cry
my mum also never scold me like that
i hate people scold me without reason.
check out 4pm
tired

MUM
yesterday sis told me actually mum wish to call me
but scared i am working
and that will disturb me
hope mum will call to me soon
cuz i told my sis if mum call sure i will call back d
erm
tmr i should call to my mum
miss my mum so much

No comments:

Post a Comment