Friday, December 2, 2011

another adventure

Finally i step into singapore
to start my another adventure
aspial corporation limited
as
customer service assistant
or
business developer
bloody hell need to work 12 hour per day
and
return from
JB-SG-JB
luckily got 2 day off per week
hope i can usual myself
At the same time i feel scare as well
due to
my daily language
will exactly only English to cross sell
bless for me
cuz i still dunno which branches
i will be arrange to...
thanks my friend 'D' refer the job for me
really appreciate
finally get another higher income
i like my interviewer as well
she is kind to me
first time never feel any nervous
while interview
maybe previous in sales line
so i didn't scare any interview at all

THE COMPANY THAT I JOIN ALL BERHAD
actually i dislike huge company
cuz complicated
but no choice
this is my soul
  1. internship at PAN PACIFIC KLIA HOTEL
  2. RESORT WORLD GENTING BERHAD
  3. HONG LEONG BANK BERHAD
AND
NOW
ISPIAL CORPORATION LIMITED

No comments:

Post a Comment