Sunday, December 18, 2011

A year i never swimming

Today is mine most relaxing day
went to swimming with my eldest sis and her friend
had been a year i never swim
while floating myself on water
i think a lot
MY FUTURE
MY LIFE
KL really heaven for me
it will not bored like JB
here have everythings
my friend
and
my hang out buddies
most important my family
wish to beside them always
so i can take care them
the landscape at 'Cheng Mou' swimming pool
really nice 
i think just because i live in JB quite long time
had been a year never seen high building
the feeling like
i am 'kampung kia'
Previously felt that 
KLCC AND KL TOWER
just a normal places
but 
This time bk home
it seriously attract me v the building
 suddenly feel like
i not familiar v this place anymore
hope one day i can permanently bk kl
I MISS HOME
I MISS KL LIFE
AND 
MY FRIENDZ

*when is my next trip bk KL again..... i really miss home and seriously become home sick child....



No comments:

Post a Comment