Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It's very sad
almost can't endure my tear 
when i think about the financial that been facing recently
i blame myself
why i can't earn much 
 even can't afford to buy anythings for my parent
heartache
i don't want this kind of life
i want to success
v my diploma cert
and 
my working experienced
now i more worrying about my eldest bro
his daughter will start study soon
really worrying
don't know he can manage to cover his financial or not
i want all my sibling live happily
this is my dream
i know this few year my eldest sis had been suffer 
due to financial problem in my family
she is tough enough
and 
i'am envy to her attitude
hope can learn from my sis

Do u know why i guide u so STRAIGHT
it just because i want to correct yr mistake
so someday u can success v colorful life
i just scare u will make mistake and cheat by other again
and
that time i can't even help you
i want you to inform me early about yr decision and everything
it's just because
i can stop you, if that is wrong step
but
everytime u won't listen to me
and
what that other said
u owe will listen to....
yr attitude like yr mum
like to listen other but not me
u didn't realize that eric told u
don't resign first cuz
u are not stable in HLA life
but do u know that
this i also told u before
but u never listen what i said
that why i give up to care u this friend
cuz within this year
u never listen to what i said
that why i hate to talk with u 
sometime
u even will not realize
that is yr fault
and
u just act dunno and talk about others topic
i most hate about it
anywhere
even i angry just only few days
really dunno why i can't even angry longer
i think u know my attitude well
i only give 3 chances to other
and 
no extra chances will be given
but u are over the chances
however i still given u chances
haizzz




No comments:

Post a Comment