Thursday, July 23, 2009

22 AND 23 JULY

TO ALL MY FRIEND (23 JULY)
I try to change that unhealty habit but i failed to do it ... sorry to suzzy cuz i make u dissappointed again....... today i just realize i already let myself step in so deeply already and need that thing to 'relax' myself so that i won't think too much when i am free and nothing to do.....

Today afternoon 5pm mrs.deven class i cried almost half an hour in class, non-stop crying... thank you all cuz when i cying u all try yr best to persuade me and make me laugh but really sorry cuz that time i really can't stop my tear and i also want to thank my friend mun yee too cuz that time she act miss Lui to make me laugh really thank........ sorry for make u all so worried me that time.... thank to all my classmates.

ENGLISH FOR TOURISM CLASS (22 july)
That day such a boring class.... and waste our time.. that day all of us very tired until nicole really fall a sleep in class..... cuz she whole day didn't rest well morning she when to miss amanda class. then go for housekeeping practical after that 12pm suzzy and me go to meet nicole at library search infromation for our assignment.... after search all the info we straight away went to 4pm class........ really 'kanasaI' and waste time......
JUST ACT SLEEPING ONLY
U GUESS REAL SLEEP OR JUST ACT? SHHH...... SHE IS SLEEPING DON'T WAKE HER UP



No comments:

Post a Comment