Friday, July 24, 2009

24 JUL

Today i skip whole day class and wake up at 5pm.. sorry to sarah d..... cuz sarah call me and ask me go for amanda lecture class but after i answer the call i straight away sleep back... but thank for your call d......... after wake up i called suzzy accompany me do a lot of thing, first went to wangsa maju saloon cut my hair for new look, second went to Maybank for bank in contact lens money, then we went to jusco also, bought steamboat item to steamboat at hostel, first time steamboat at hostel le.... hehe...... half way steamboat i called back home tell my parent that tmr i will back home myself, then my parent tell me that tmr will make steamboat at house also... omg that time really have a shock... cuz steamboat again haha...... but is ok la...... after steamboat i decided dye my hair so i can be different compare to before.......... and start my new life...... thank to all my classmates also cuz they really care me very much... every call that i call out to my classmates sure they will asked me today you still ok or not ar..... hehe really thank your caring d, i really appreciate it..... but i still can't change my unhealty habit but i can endure it d!!!!!!


inside jusco take pict very 'pai seh' d action haha

haha same with me take pict at market so 'xia sui'paid money lu.... total rm39.85 wallet empty lu....


take pict at escalator ooo... me d new hair style... wa so many 'mian hua tang' but we just bought 1 haha
female model for 2009
promoting 'mian hua tang'
nothing to do in room while waiting for steamboat so take some pict lu....
hehe noob noob d.......
our steamboat item
suzzy start cooking lu... chef of the day haha
guess what that suzzy holding ....not tray oo.. actually is cooker cover wakakaeyes so small i taking rice cooker cover but look like plate le....start dye hair lubeforeafter finally finish dye hair lu....
after dye hair i go to wash my clothes then continue steamboat again after that around 2am something i call sarah come out yamcha and online at cc hehe while yam cha i create 2 nickname to my friend hehe no need said is who la.. u all will know soon hehe..... thank suzzy crazy with me whole day and thank to sarah too cuz so late still yamcha and go ciber cafe with me......

No comments:

Post a Comment