Thursday, July 16, 2009

Do you will view it....

already pass 1 week....
my life and my behavior have a little bit changed...
i learn 1 bad habit that my own also not like it....
but when i try it the feeling will make me feel blur blur and i can relax myself,
so that i will have a nice sleep after this without thinking nonsense......
i know that is not good for health but that only way can make me had a nice sleep...
sorry cuz i make u all worried about me,
i also don't know why i will do this and continue this habit to my own.
i make myself have that kind of bad habit....
now i just know i need to learn independant to protect myself..
cuz the people that i most depending already give up to protect me.....
although we know each other for a short time but the feeling that he giving me like guard me to correct way, but that already past tense, now willn't have that such thing happen again as i know.
i really don't know u still angry me or not?
can i know the answer?
i think until end of my life i also will not know....

1 comment:

  1. hey guy... what bad habit u ady learn it?
    i hope is not a very bad habit that i unexpected ya...

    ReplyDelete