Friday, July 31, 2009

1 AUGUST

everyday pressure, everyday emo, everyday crazy, everyday sot sot... now become more geng my unhealthy habit my own also not realize just last night sarah told me i crazy d ar.... so many in a day.. i just realize ya meh is many ma???? i still blur le.. donno at all..... haizzzzz everything changing, my own behavior, my meal time, my sleeping time, my strenght and my mood... now become easy to cry, easy get hurt, easy get injure, and the most important is i scare pass the road myself cuz for sure i will let car crash without reason, so where i go also need to call people accompany... if 1 day i choose to end my life sure go out alone cuz no need plan for die but will die naturally in the road...... already august la exam nearby corner but i still in blur situation............ i forgot to mention 1 thing le.... that day nicole first time directly at mamak stall said me handsome le... haha really happy that time cuz nicole seldom praise my style d.... but that day he said me 'handsome' really happy hehe.... mmmm thank nicole cuz plan so many activity for today and tmr suzzy sarah also join d, now 12.42pm later 2pm will hang out at sungei wang 'kai kai'.... now i need buy a lot of thing le... formal shoe, formal pant, cap and shoe d... haizz need spent a lot le... formal shoe already cost me rm99 but i havent buy la just look look at the price nia..... tmr sunday will go pc fair le.... happy happy cuz i no need alone at room haha...... tmr need to spent money buy laptop cooler also this time really pok kai lo.... next thursday we all will go genting highland play theme park le and clubbing also...... sure i can shout out loud loud.... although i not scare la play those thing at theme park but just shout out for relax.........
5 of us must together forever oo....
nicole
sarah
steven
suzzy
mishell
but my mum mishell so bad lo.... she back home ooo... didn't join us.... next time must join le... hehe if not beat u hehe.. just kidding la.. how come i dare to beat my mum ooo..... maybe later will take a lot of pict ooo... just maybe la ... see mood first lu........

No comments:

Post a Comment