Wednesday, August 5, 2009

special day..

5 august
today after housekeeping practical class went to shooting le... so exited but i didn't perform well lo.. cuz i owez to act cute but they want d pict is cool cool d oo..... haizzzzzzz... then they call me to come again to take news pict when i am free....... this is my first time join contest le...... if start voting must vote me oooo....... after shooting rush back to attend that english class..... really tired d...
after edit
do u believe is me?

like married d pict lo wakaka


smile until like get gold
look like wanna kill all people in this wolrd
4 august
mmm whole night didn't sleep then when to restaurant practical... that kanasai 'fei chai' when i enter the restaurant he scold me 'do u know during practical u can't dye yr hair if u don't want to dye black.. just use black colour spray to spray for the following practical' shit him la..... then like crazy there scold people, like all of us hutang his money and work for him.... really make me 'pek chek'... whole day practical i just show my 'black black the face to him' without talk with him... what he said or ask me to do .. i just shake my head nia.....
3 august
went to blood donation..... didn't feel scare at all lu.. cuz second time donated my blood d.... when i donate my blood i shock the helper lo cuz i laughing non-stop at there cuz i see suzzy donated blood until cry oo haha.... sorry d cuz i can't control myself to laugh hehe.... apologize to suzzy at here d..... after donation then go to lucky draw.... omg so happy first time get 'hamper' le.... haha really my lucky day le.... then after that i get a call to join for fit male and fit female contest... haha quick happy lu cuz can try new thing.. then i decide to call my nanny buy number lo.... i call my nanny buy number '3' but my nanny forgot buy le.... that night really kena number '3'... haizz if got buy sure i treat my friend eat 'good good d food'
while donate my blood
wa so many blood le 'O' type d.
2 august
went to pc fair and we bought a lot of cheap thing lo........ we really crazy haha cuz non-stop hang out and shopping around but really fun la cuz that can make me feel my friend is with me and i am not alone... thank them d.... cuz i really not in mood and i already don't know who i am.... after walk around at pc fair... all of us bought a shirt at ROMP except sarah lo didn't buy any shirt ooo...
rm49.90
1 august (continue)
that day went to sungei wang take some pict... realy fun and happy , I long time didnt watch movie le...... hehe before watch movie i bought a new shoe and then we take our lunch at gasonline... we hang out until midnight and dinner at wangsa maju hehe... crazy day
Gasonline
suzzy
nicole
me
sarah
wakaka why his eye more bigger than me
take pict behind atm haha
super model 2009 again.. this pict suzzy win jor lo u see her leg?
before going out
same but didn't wear jacket lo...

No comments:

Post a Comment