Saturday, August 22, 2009

i am scare

i scared graduted from tarc... i scare cuz yesterday i just realize i really don't have much friend at hometown already... just can said if have just have 1 or 2.... how to continue life if after graduated need to move back stay at homwtown ... i really scared........this 2 day stay at home really feel lonely and nothing to do...... handphone no ringing from h.town friend also that calling me out (maybe cuz that day yam cha-ing i give bu shuang the face to them cuz really change many places just because of wanna ate dessert and maybe that day u all want watch movie but my college friend got problem i back college find my friend) ..... whole day sit infront laptop and dreaming just can eat and sleep..... if after graduted my college friend also leave me and back their own h.town... just can said i really don't have friend le.... just can alone shopping, alone breakfast, lunch, dinner even watch movie at cinema....... now feel happying cuz still got 4 of my best friend beside me... but after graduated who will beside me when i got problem... who will beside me when i am sad.... and who will beside me when i am lonely........ i will appreciated this 5 month with yrs... cuz after 5 month, maybe we need to separate for our intership and then back our h.town le..... (T . T )crying.................. really hope can stay with u all longer and longer............ (alone at hometown-ing)
BABYLONE CAFE AT KEPONG
(supper with edwin, nicole, suzzy and sarah)
(second time drive to tarc hostel fetch them ooo)

sarah menicole my lovely mum and dad bought to me the box ooo
not only box but can sit as a chair also
muackkkkk mum and dad

that day make sushi to my lovely friend d...

GENTING TRIP WITH MY CLASSMATE
































guess what i am doing right now

1 comment:

  1. so late oni post up d genting 1 r???
    ai seh man...
    u make d sushi very nice wor...
    cheah!!!

    ReplyDelete