Saturday, August 15, 2009

feeling

16 august

today sarah suddenly emo-ing cuz of something happen... make all of us worring on her.... we all going back h.town already and leave her alone at tbr that time......... she run away and going out alone during midnight make me more worring again... then after yam cha-ing with my friend i drive through tbr find sarah.. this is my first time drive out to highway, actually drive until half way, we lost our direction, then we just refer to notice board to reach tbr.... finally arrived tbr.... luckily that time i got car.. so that i can drive throught tbr to find her.... she was drunk, finger bleeding and vomit on the floor when we reach there........ suzzy and me try our best to comfort her......... after that i decided fetch sarah stay at my house until monday so that she will not think nonsense again and feel that she is alone-ing........... actually before i going out yam cha i tell my secondary skul friend that i can't drive out too far and i can't go out until so late just going back home...... but in car i can see that my secondary skul friend is not 'shuang' already..... this time i also don't know how to settle them...... one of my secondary skul friend said 'i totally dissappointed on u while sms-ing' now i also donno what to do........

15 august

althought i practice a lot but when i reach there i feel nervous....... i didn't perform well at all.... this contest got a lot of 'leng chai' join also d..... actually that day i really no mood to continue the audition anymore cuz of something..... but already past so is ok d...... when i stand on the stage i using cantonese to intro myself and i forgot mention 'where i come from'.... after that the interview ask me 'why u cut yr hair like this'? do u like it? really make me blur blur.... maybe my hair style got problem ba...... after that they call me do u prepare any talent?.. then i said 'yes' but i cannot sing 'kao ying'... then the interviewer call me to sing...... after that the interviewer said will call u for the futher information if u are selected.... the interviewer forgot call me to catwalk somemore.. then i straight away come down to th stage... haizzzz make all my friend dissappointed... sorry d..... i don't think that i will be choosen for this contest.... now just can get ready and prepare for exam.......... anywhere thank for all of yr support d...... while going back home i bang my head to the bus stop schedule board.. really pain...' now 'bengkak' already

DURING AUDITION

10 august

thank for suzzy and nicole cuz judge me to sing and teach me catwalk but that day they didn't call me show the catwalk d...... after ate sushi king and catwalk under cctv at klcc, all of us (nicole, sarah, suzzy. ah soon and me) decide to clubbing at quattro there........ i straight away 4 day continue drinking alcohol... and that unhealthy habit.... when i emo-ing i really need that thing...... enjoy the catwalk show that we record oo.....

sarah, ah soon, me and suzzy

nicole, ah soon and sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment