Thursday, August 20, 2009

just have a look


18 august

today i skip restaurant practical cuz i didn't buy the black colour hair spray....... after that i wake up at 2pm something..... then i decide go to 'silver cut' to cut my hair....... haizzz the people who always help me cut my hair d today offday.. so i have no choice then change another hair stylist help me cut ba......... 4.30pm meet nicole, suzzy , sarah and mishell at lrt wangsa maju and take putra lrt to klcc watch movie.... we watch '009'.... this movie okok and fun also...... i like my before d hair style more than now.......

beforeafterkiss the bear bear at klcc after watch movie

19 august

early morning housekeeping practical test..... actually damp scary cuz i didn't do any revision.... luckily the question is not that hard as i think... then 4pm english for international tourism class... today we will get our overall coursework mark... i really damp that stupid lecture..... damp damp her..... y she so ' kiam siap' give all of us so low mark... stupid..... damp angry..8pm 5 of us went to mcdonald to have our dinner.... that lousy mcdonald at melati utama make us can't online.... i went to the counter and call them refresh for the wifi... then they just said 'ok pls wait for while we will restart the wifi' after wait for few minutes we still can't online omg... damp angry again... then i asked the cashier again.... 'why we still can't online' the stupid replied ' sorry sir our wifi already few day system down already'... really f**k the staff lo... why they didn't tell me early that the wifi already system down for few day and need me to walk to the counter asked for few time just tell me the true.... really stupid d 'ma lai zhu' staff. all people at the mcdonald try to connect and some of them restart their laptop cuz thought that their laptop got problem.. haizzzzzz mcdonald ar mcdonald at melati utama... then 12am edwin come to fetch us going to titiwangsa for relax....... we play game at there and drink some alcohol... damp fun also the people who loss during the game need to be punish for doing something funny.. hehe really fun and happy while playing the game...... i will upload the video soon hehe


20 august

today i can't wake up cuz too tired already hehe so i skip restaurant management class...... and sleep until 2pm just wake up... after that ate lunch with my mum mishell..... hehe and continue my sleep after lunch..... after deven class then we accompany mishell take lrt at wangsa maju, beside that we also have our dinner at wangsa too d......
____________________________________________________

i know i am weak

i not as strong as u think

sometime i really don't know

what i am doing

what i was dreaming
what i want
and
my direction in my life
if one day
god giving me 3 wishes
i will give to my
1)family
2)friend
and
3)lover 'if i meet who i love'
family
i wish that my family will life healthy without illness
i willing to endure my life time to let my family member
happy forever
friend
i wish all my friend life without sadness
espeacially 4 of my lovely friend
lover
i got decide to single forever if i didn't meet someone that i love
so i kept my thirth wishes
and
give to my family or friend if i am single
______________________________________________________
friend
all of us in our life have our own experiences and stories
different people bring you different Happiness and Sadness
but
once we go through all this thing
it become memories of our journey
sincere friend like you is hard to find.
so you are important to me until end of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment