Saturday, August 29, 2009

if you is me

if you is me
will u like my behavior
will u like my habit
do u like the way that i communicate
will u like my overall
i know i am weak
i know i owez thinking nonsense
just because i think for my future
and
the things that i predict will happen
i only a normal human
just hope can everyday life peacefully
without sadness
i have my own slogan too
i just a normal guy
live in simple life
and
always like to make people laugh and smile
although i not crying doesn't mean i am happy
when i am crying that mean i really get hurt
or
something make me really sad
just want to apologize to my parent at here
cuz
u all think i am the most good child among 5
but i am not as good as u think
what i am done previous
if one day u found out
i think i will make u all dissappointed
i am sorry
i am sorry
MUM, DADDY AND MAMI (NANNY)
most caring me in this world
i love them so much
i promise
how suffer i am
i also will success in my life
i won't let other people look down us again
money is everything
cuz of money
start changing relationship with relatives
MY OWN BROTHER (gor gor)
he is my hero in my heart
cuz of him nobody dare to bullying me
since i was KIDS till now
when i get incident or accident
just a call
my bro will always beside me
and protect me from being hurt or injured by other
thanks bro
2 SISTER
just hope both of my sis relationship will become closer again
and won't quarrel with each other again
and tolerated with each other
although when kids my scar at my face is 'cubit' by yrs
during secondary skul i mind that my face got scar
but now
that is not important
the important is
the realtionship between family members
that is the most important
MY YOUNG BROTHER
just hope he won't doing mistake like me
life in unhealthy lifestyle
although mum said i am example for u
but i think i am not a good example as mum think
just hope u life happily enough

No comments:

Post a Comment