Tuesday, September 15, 2009

during exam 4th to 16sept

finally end year 2 semester 1 and finish all the exam paper... and i must accept my result while release.... i really had tried my best sit for all my paper...... i swear i never give up any paper although i said i wanna give up but my my heart tell me that i must continue study... sorry to suzzy cuz that day i really study until pek chek and said wanna 'give up'... sorry d make u unhappy and sad for a moment....... i am sorry.......
during exam or before exam
everyday study until exam time 9am or 2pm
try my best to memories all the point
crying while memories the point
feeling wanna cry when doing the calculation before exam
early morning get ready for exam or didn't sleep at all
everytime going exam my body also shaking
nervous
hard to breathing
feel wanna vomit
thank to suzzy, nicole and mishell
suzzy
thank to her a lot cuz she teach me 0% knowledge until i understand
accompany me memories at lecture hall when i can't memories the point
explain to me until understand
comfort me when i am nervous
and wake me up everytime i lazy
thank
nicole
thank to her allow me studying in her room
comfort me when i am suffer for calculation subject
everytime before exam also will comfort me to make me calm down
everytime remind me study in study room
accompany me lunch or dinner during exam time at canteen
thank a lot
mishell
thank to my mum mishell hehe
always make me laugh when i am stress
always waiting me in exam hall cuz i am answer the question very slow
'morning call' me to study
study with us altought u very tired cuz of working
da pao for me if i havent eat and when they not going out eat
thank thanks d
thanks
really thank them a lot without them i will not start to study hard... without them i will dunno what to read.. without them i will not improve myself...... they is my role model... i am weak on study and memoriesing and not as fast memories as them but i will try my best to memories, so that i won't make them feel dissappointed
i still continue and can study in 2 year first semester because of them... thanks
now must enjoying for holiday
and find part time job
hurey got any part-time job intro?

No comments:

Post a Comment