Sunday, September 27, 2009

27th sept

that day i went to interview
then today i received a message
that i had been selected to work with them
vaois laptop promoter.
quite happy cuz first time interview part-time and get the job
salary rm90 basic and havent add on commission yet...
then night dinner with my family.
i show my black black face to my dad cuz every sun and mon also ate at same restaurant, i dislike and he said later willn't fetch me go 'night market'... also.
while dinner cuz i show my black black face then my mum and dad start very care me haha....
cuz i know when i show my face to them sure they will start find topic to chat with me.. hehe...
but they forgot order my favourite food that i like... nvm la.... then i cincai ate lu...
after that very happy cuz my second sis that time just finish study..
then she said can fetch me go pm hehe....... happy.....
finally i can go wakaka.....
'night market'
cuz long time didn't go to 'night market ' already.

No comments:

Post a Comment