Tuesday, September 22, 2009

20 and 21 september

Early in the morning wake up help my dad and mum at stall... after that i back home and pack my stuff went to seremban visit my relative and my best buddy... this buddy can said that we know each other since we was childhood also can said ' chong siao wan dao da' he older than me 2 year same age with my 2 sis.. that day my 2 sis suddenly said wanna join me go to seremban also... have a shock cuz first time she follow me went to seremban haha...... then 1pm i and my sis meet sushi at pasar seni cuz that day she also went back hometown... mmmm when we arrive terminal, we hang around while waiting for my buddy to fetch us... actually he is 'my nanny d brother d son' so complicated if want to explain to u all.... this time my buddy really make me feel omg cuz now he industry training with 1 motor shop company... haizzz he make his hand injured until so terrible....... see him like that really heart pain and he look like very tired. hehe everytime visit his house sure we will cit cat until nonstop...... then 21 sept actually my buddy decide wanna go to sungei wang and time sqaure but because of me wake up late, so the plan cancel d.... really sorry la buddy hehe then he change planned go to seremban jusco watch movie d but that cinema already full jor.... so we just hang around lo....... then at there i bought 1 body glove shirt to myself and my buddy to replace his 21th b'day gift hehe.... my sis also bought 1 to his friend as a b'day gift too. then my buddy said... haizzz really hope can watch movie la...... then he fetch us to terminal 2 new cinema...... luckily terminal 2 d cinema havent full and we watched G-FORCE.... is a nice and fun movie as well.. hehe after watch movie then we back his house ate dinner before went back to kl.

No comments:

Post a Comment