Wednesday, September 23, 2009

23th sept

slept at 5am but wake up at 10.00am....after wake up then decided from my homwtown jinjang drive through wangsa maju near my college to cut and rebond my hair to let it become a bit 'phunk' hehe at the same time nicole also rebonding her hair at her hometown 'RAUB' mine one just need 3 hour but nicole 1 need 8 hour omg... i rebond a bit phunk my hair really cost me very expensive.. omg need rm100++ le.. my hair very short nia.... dunno be cheated or what d.. but that hairtsylist helped me cut my hair already 1 year le, so i usual let him cut jor..... hurey now my new hairstyle appear d....... now mishell, suzzy and sarah havent change their hairstyle only.... excited and wonder to see their new hairstyle....... after that night watched movie with my nanny, 2 of my sis, my young bro and 1 of my sis friend...... we watched 'WHERE GOT GHOST' damp funny, scary and touch, 3 in 1 feeling in this movie hehe........ i like singaopre movie so meaningful and fantastic......... but after watched the movie my older sis and my second sis quarrel again just because of the 6 ringgit ticket havent pay to her.... and my nanny act that my second sis already give to my nanny and call my nanny pass to my older sis, unfortunately my second sis yesterday already paid the rm6 to my older sis without tell my nanny, so my older sis said still want to cheat me using that way.... haizzz terrible again....... why my older sis d emo so geng d..... then reach home i tell my nanny after graduated sure i rent a room and stay at outside for peaceful...

my new hairstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment