Friday, October 16, 2009

2 week + stuck

time really past like wind,
next week will be 3 week for this semester and result will release,
this semester really hard to study,
LAW FOR HOSPITALITY,
MAINTENANCE
STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
FOOD AND BEVERAGE MANAGEMENT
BAKING AND PASTRY
MARKETING
+
MY RESIT PAPER
now my mood to attend class already disappear
dunno what is my purposed go for class
cuz in class i just day dream and joke around with my friend only,
lecture class,
totally not interested on it.
unhealthy habit still with me
hard to away myself from it.
maybe hostel and that area is the place i start s..............
so when i went back
i start again,

steven brain stuck
just now my hp drop on floor
and i need to restart my phone again
when set for the time and date..
i almost forgot this month is september or october.
omg.... wtf my brain right now...
who can tell me?
what happen to my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment