Friday, October 9, 2009

O9 OCT

7AM slept and 9am wake up for badminton with my friend onn yong and his segi college classmates at cheras.... we need to take train at kepong centre to taman tasik selatan.. omg ktm again... HATE... while play badminton i not purposely hurt my nerve on my hand and leg ... now my right leg can't even walk properly and really hurt....... night decide go to pasar malam walk walk also cancel d..... when we want take train from taman tasik selatan back to kepong the 'f**k KTM again.... how come suddenly close counter and just can purchase ticket from machine only really f**k make us long queue just can get the ticket, then got people queue at the counter there although got sign board put that 'COUNTER CLOSE'... omg what a suck KTM in malaysia...
2.45pm reach kepong, we prefer have our lunch at mcdonald cuz cheaper and convinience.... but after ate my friend get SAMAN rm60 cuz forgot pay parking fee... Today i just know all parking lot need to pay for parking fee..... OMG i drive almost 1 year already i also dunno parking lot beside the shop or road need pay for parking fee d le... Luckily before i didn't get SAMAN, if not sure my parent kill me....

No comments:

Post a Comment