Saturday, October 10, 2009

MISERABLE

10TH OCT
Today wake up, my dad and mum bring me to massage my leg.. really pain now i can't even walked properly and can't use much energy on my right leg.. hope will recover soon....

MISERABLE
i dunno who i am again
i dunno what i want
i in maze again
this time in maze
because
i worry my future
i use money like use water
money is hard to earn
but
i still can't change my bad habit
cuz already usual
my brain was stuck
i can't memories well
invisible image flowing in my brain
make me suffer
and
suffer
i realize that my communication
can't really show what i want to said
and
sometime will let people misunderstood
because of that
everytime also make people
confuse that what i said..
i will change
(T.T)
i will
i can't imagine a new semester
i can't even predict what will happen on me again
i can't predict

No comments:

Post a Comment